Pay & Benefits Adviser
Pay & Benefits Adviser is a comprehensive specialist information service for Payroll Managers, Finance Managers, HR Managers, Managing Directors and those responsible for payroll within their organisation.
By keeping you abreast of the latest changes affecting tax and payroll legislation, Pay & Benefits Adviser ensures you are always complying with the law and HMRC requirements. It helps you avoid making expensive and time-consuming mistakes, providing you with immediate solutions to any payroll problem.
The Pay & Benefits Adviser service comprises:
Designed to keep you fully compliant with HMRC requirements, Pay & Benefits Adviser comprises 19 issues per year (12 monthly publications, 6 themed Special Issues and an annual index).
Get unlimited access to 100s of checklists, sample policies and procedures, letters and contract clauses which you can download, adapt to your own organisation and use immediately.
Get free personal, 1:1 advice from our team of experts, including members of the Pay & Benefits Adviser Editorial Board, and other experts in employment law, mental health and health & safety.
Bringing you the very latest changes in payroll, HR and health & safety. You’ll receive a fortnightly email and can be assured that when business-critical news breaks, we’ll bring this to you as soon as it happens.
Your Comprehensive Payroll & Tax Information Service
Pay & Benefits Adviser
In-depth guidance and support for PAYE, tax and remuneration for professionals and company owners.
Pay & Benefits Adviser Publication
Industry Leading Publication
Each article is written by a payroll and tax expert – giving you full confidence you’re doing all the right things to prepare you for tax audits and time-consuming HMRC tax inspections.
Online Resource Centre
Access 100s of Legally-compliant Documents
Download and customise checklists, sample forms and financial calculations with step-by-step instructions that will save you time and money and will help you to optimise payroll procedures in a professional manner.
Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
Get Personal, 1:1 Advice from Your Team of Experts
Email our team for help with any payroll, tax and HR issue you’re facing and you’ll receive an answer within 48 hours.
Benefits of the Service:
- Keeps you up to date on the latest developments, legislation changes and case law in payroll.
- Keep one step ahead of any major changes so you can make the right strategic decisions for your business at the right time.
- Comply immediately with any reforms related to tax and remuneration. Prevent errors with employee pay and avoid expensive penalties for non-compliance.
- Answering all your questions in areas such as PAYE, tax, NIC, statutory payments, pensions, benefits in kind, deductions through payroll and much more.
- Immediate solutions to both routine and complicated pay and benefits issues, saving you time and money on expensive consultancy fees.
- Prepares you for tax audits and expensive and time-consuming HMRC tax inspections.
- Even if you outsource your payroll, use Pay & Benefits Adviser to ensure your supplier is doing everything by the book.
What You'll Get as a Pay & Benefits Adviser Subscriber:
- 19 publications each year
- Full access to your exclusive Online Resource Centre
- Unlimited support from the Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
- Fortnightly Ask the Experts Update emails
Meet the Editorial Team
Sarah Bradford FCA CTA is a well-respected tax consultant and tax technical writer. She is the director of WriteTax, a company that provides services in employment taxes, payroll and NI contributions. She has written several books and contributes to many tax-related newsletters and commentaries.
See What Our Customers Think
“I have just received the third of your publications after subscribing and I wanted to let you know how good they are. The words ‘breath of fresh air’ springs to mind. It’s great to have clearly written, informative and highly relevant articles without having to wade through pages of adverts and products. The format is ideal and can be easily filed for the team to refer to when required.“
“Anyone that is involved in Payrolls will know that trying to navigate around HMRC website trying to locate concise information can be a nightmare. The information provided by the Agora publication and the “Ask The Experts” facility is second to none and saves me hours having to trawl through Online information.“
Start Your Free Trial Today