Care Quality Matters
Care Quality Matters is a comprehensive specialist information service for Registered Managers, Care Service Managers and business owners of care homes and domiciliary care services for the elderly.
Care Quality Matters helps you to provide high-quality care through actionable, step-by-step advice using the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle. The service also helps you and your team to meet the very specific challenges of caring for people who are living with dementia.
The Care Quality Matters service comprises:
Designed to keep you fully compliant with the CQC’s Fundamental Standards, Care Quality Matters comprises 19 issues per year (12 monthly publications, 6 themed Special Issues and an annual index).
Get free personal, 1:1 advice from our team of experts, including members of the Care Quality Matters Editorial Board, and other experts in health & safety, mental health and employment law.
Bringing you the very latest changes in health & safety, employment law and payroll. You’ll receive a fortnightly email and can be assured that when business-critical news breaks, we’ll bring this to you as soon as it happens.
Your Comprehensive Care Information Service
Care Quality Matters
In-depth guidance and support for care professionals and company owners.
Care Quality Matters Publication
Industry Leading Publication
Each article is written by a care expert – helping you provide the highest standards of care and supporting you to fly through your CQC Inspection.
Online Resource Centre
Access 100s of Legally-compliant Documents
Download care records, checklists, policies and templates, and more, to use immediately in your care service.
Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
Get Personal, 1:1 Advice from Your Team of Experts
Email our team for help with any care, health & safety, HR and mental health issue you’re facing and you’ll receive an answer within 48 hours.
Benefits of the Service:
- Helps you provide the highest quality care using the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle.
- In-depth coverage of the CQC’s Fundamental Standards.
- Helps you pass your CQC inspection with flying colours, so improving your reputation and attracting more service users.
- Keeps you 100% up to datewith all developments required by the CQC and in changing social care legislation.
- Reduces stress using proven care techniques and helps with the specific challenges of how to care for people with dementia.
- Use as a training tool to improve the quality of care your staff provide. Potentially save thousands of pounds on hiring expensive consultants and external trainers.
What You'll Get as a Care Quality Matters Subscriber:
- 19 publications each year
- Full access to your exclusive Online Resource Centre
- Unlimited support from the Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
- Fortnightly Ask the Experts Update emails
Meet the Editorial Team
Kim Grove RGN has worked in the health and social care field for more than 33 years, from being a nurse to a NHS Quality Assurance Co-ordinator. She now provides training, runs workshops and writes resources for industry care associations, such as the UK Home Care Association.
See What Our Customers Think
“There are always useful tips and good documentation that can be incorporated into any home that is struggling for compliance. The magazine is well designed so that it is easy to cherry-pick which section you require.“
“I’ve subscribed to many publications in the past but Care Quality Matters is the only one I keep and go back to time after time. The format is easy to read, the topics are relevant and the downloads are extremely useful. We plan to follow some of the themes as guided discussions in our monthly managers meetings.“
Start Your Free Trial Today