HR Adviser is a comprehensive specialist information service for HR Managers, HR professionals, Managing Directors and those responsible for HR and employment law issues within their organisation.
HR Adviser gives you peace of mind that you’re managing every HR issue by the book and in line with the latest changes in employment law. It helps you to prevent making expensive mistakes and avoid time-consuming Employment Tribunal cases.
The HR Adviser service comprises:
Designed to keep you up to date and fully compliant with employment law, HR Adviser comprises 19 issues per year (12 monthly publications, 6 themed Special Issues and an annual index).
Get unlimited access to 100s of sample HR policies and procedures, checklists, records, letters and contract clauses which you can download, adapt for your business and use immediately.
Get free personal, 1:1 advice on any questions you may have from our team of experts, including members of the HR Adviser Editorial Board, and experts in health & safety, payroll and mental health.
Bringing you the very latest changes in employment law, health & safety and payroll. You’ll receive a fortnightly email and can be assured that when business-critical news breaks, we’ll bring this to you as soon as it happens.
Your Comprehensive HR Adviser Information Service
In-depth guidance and support for HR professionals and company owners.
HR Adviser Publication
Industry Leading Publication
Each article is written by an employment law expert – giving you peace of mind that you’re complying with most recent regulations.
Online Resource Centre
Access 100s of Legally-compliant Documents
Adapt our checklists, employment contracts, policies, sample letters, and more, to use in your business immediately.
Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
Get Personal, 1:1 Advice from Your Team of Experts
Email our team for help with any HR, health & safety and mental health issue you’re facing and you’ll receive an answer within 48 hours.
Benefits of the Service:
- Get peace of mind that you’re managing every HR issue by the book – helping you avoid expensive mistakes and potential claims from employees, such as discrimination or unfair dismissal.
- Keep 100% up to date with all the legal changes, giving you complete reassurance that you are always acting in line with the latest guidance.
- Work quickly and efficiently with our actionable tips and in-depth, step-by-step advice, freeing up your time to concentrate on the crucial work of managing for high performance.
- Save hours in your day with ready-to-use, legally-compliant documents, all written by experts in the field, enabling you to deal with virtually any HR issue in minutes.
All for a fraction of the cost of hiring an employment lawyer!
What You'll Get as a HR Adviser Subscriber:
- 19 publications each year
- Full access to your exclusive Online Resource Centre
- Unlimited support from the Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
- Fortnightly Ask the Experts Update emails
Meet the Editorial Team
Jackie Le Poidevin MA specialises in HR and employment law. She writes extensively for business and legal journals, magazines, newsletters and books. For 18 years she has commissioned and edited analyses of the latest legal developments and case law from the UK’s top employment lawyers. This puts her in the best position to understand the intricacies of the law, the pressure that continual change is putting on employers and their need for clear, actionable advice.
See What Our Customers Think
“I would recommend anyone working in the ‘people management’ field to join HR Adviser. The advice, support and the products which are available at your fingertips is outstanding. The information is up to date, very in-depth and reliable […] HR Adviser is ‘a must have resource’ for the HR Professional.”
“I have found Agora Business to be a very responsive service, it is useful for me to be able to email my question about an HR issue as this saves me time hanging on the phone or waiting for an advisor to call me back, the information I receive is always thorough and makes sense.“
Start Your Free Trial Today