Hazardous Substances Adviser
Hazardous Substances Adviser is a comprehensive specialist information service for Health & Safety Managers, Managing Directors and anyone with responsibility for the safe handling and management of hazardous substances within their organisation.
£44.95 per month
Try it Free for 30-days
It is the only service to offer practical tips and in-depth, actionable advice to help reduce your workers’ exposure to hazardous substances – along with the training tools to ensure employee compliance with your control measures. And by keeping you up to date with any legal changes, we’ll help you meet your regulatory duties such as COSHH, REACH and DSEAR.
As part of your subscription, you will receive 12 digital publications each year, full access to your exclusive Online Resource Centre and unlimited support from the Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk.
Features of the service:
Hazardous Substances Adviser comprises 12 issues per year covering key topics such as COSHH, Employee Engagement, Checklists and more.
Online Resource Centre
Access hundreds of actionable solutions by way of legally-compliant tools, such as checklists, policies, procedures, risk assessments and training presentations covering the core areas of hazardous substances.
Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk
Get free personal, 1:1 advice from our team of experts, including the Hazardous Substances Adviser Editor-in-Chief Paul Smith. You also have access to Risk Assessment & Compliance Editors, Paul Smith and Linda Crossland-Clarke, Health & Safety Adviser Editor, Ian Bollans and HR Adviser Editor, Jackie Le Poidevin. Just email your query on any hazardous substance or HR issue you are facing and you will receive an answer within 48 hours.
Benefits of the service:
• Protect your workers from life-changing accidents and incidents caused by unsafe handling and storage of hazardous substances.
• Meet your legal duty of care and comply with health and safety legislation such as COSHH, REACH and DSEAR.
• Protect your business and reduce your organisation’s risk from an expensive and time-consuming personal injury claim.
• Create robust risk assessments on COSHH and for other hazardous substances to ensure no stone is left unturned.
• Help to identify hazardous substances and provide monitoring and health surveillance programmes.
• Ensure employee compliance with following your control measures, such as wearing PPE and RPE.